This post contains affiliate links, if you make a purchase using these links, I may receive a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy here.
- 1- 2 lbs raw shrimp
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 -1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3-5 tbsp butter plus
- Adjust ingredient amounts based on the amount of shrimp you use. ie. for 1 lb use the smaller amount. For 2 lbs use the larger amount.
- First you need to peel your shrimp. I leave the tails on to make it easier.
- Melt 3-5 tbsp butter in a skillet.
- Put all of the shrimp in a mixing bowl.
- Pour all spices on the shrimp and stir until all pieces are covered in the spices.
- Then pour the shrimp into the skillet and cook until pink. About 2 - 4 minutes.
I would love to get some feedback if you decide to make this recipe, what did you serve it with? Did your kids love it as much as mine did?