This post contains affiliate links, if you make a purchase using these links, I may receive a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy here.
I found this recipe a long time ago and modified it to fit my family.
It has always been a big hit in my house and my son (with Autism who is extremely picky) has been known to eat them from time to time. I usually make these for dinner, but you could also make them if you are having a brunch. Or freeze them. Or have them for lunch!
Sausage and Egg Muffins
- 1 lb Breakfast Sausage
- 1 cup brocolli florets
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Italian Blend Shredded Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- Brown the sausage.
- Add in the broccoli and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Wisk eggs, milk, oil, and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Spray a 12 cup [muffin tin|https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002CXKBKM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=leslieslitt06-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B002CXKBKM&linkId=3cc3d021c488204648399e56fcd63785| with oil.
- Using an ice cream scoop (or another spoon) fill each muffin cup with the sausage mix.
- Then carefully pour the egg mix over each cup.
- *You will need less of the egg mixture than you think, so pour slowly! *
- Sprinkle cheese over each muffin.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, depending on your oven.
Pair with Asparagus, Hashbrowns, Bacon, etc. Enjoy!
Need a new muffin tin to make your egg muffins? Evenwave 12 Cup Muffin Pan – $6.99 Shipped!