This post contains affiliate links, if you make a purchase using these links, I may receive a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy here.
- 1 bag yellow corn tortillas
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 lb ground beef or shredded chicken
- 1 8 oz bag shredded cheese Cheddar, Mexican, Colby Jack, etc.
- Optional: Sour Cream Avocado, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray the bottom of a 13x9 glass pan.
- Brown the ground beef (or have your chicken shredded), then mix the can of enchilada sauce, black beans, and meat together.
- Next, you will layer (like a lasagna), tortillas, meat mixture, cheese.
- Repeat until pan is nearly full.
- Top with cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream, avocado, guac, pico, etc.