This post contains affiliate links, if you make a purchase using these links, I may receive a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy here.
This roast is one of my favorite, easy crock pot meals. The meat comes out so tender and the veggies melt in your mouth. It is also great served with homemade Buttermilk Biscuits. (Or you can grab the frozen ones, which are good too)
Crock Pot Roast
- 1 bag red potatoes (or white or
- yellow or sweet)
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 1 pot roast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp 21 season mix if you have, if not you should find some!
- Cut onion in fourths and put in the bottom of crock pot.
- Pour Carrot bag in.
- Cut potatoes in half or fourths depending on how large they are. Add to crock pot.
- Sprinkle Half the Seasonings on the Veggies and stir to mix.
- Add the pot roast to the crock pot and pour in the broth.
- Then sprinkle the rest of the seasonings on the roast and rub in.
- Turn the crock pot on it's lowest setting and cook all day.
You will love walking in your house after work, knowing that you don’t have to cook tonight! It’s already done, and your whole house will smell delicious!